Ojashwi College is located at Satdobato, Lalitpur. It was established in 1997 AD. The college is offering Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) and Master of Business Studies (MBS) with the affiliation from Tribhuvan University(TU).
Ojashwi College is dedicated in providing university curriculum to students. The college is run by a group of enthusiastic young experienced academicians who are involved in administration, classroom teaching, research activities in different technical and management.
The college have been providing quality education to the students and producing academically sound and skilled human resources for the society and for the nation with high human values and professional integrity. The college team is dedicated to create excellent teaching-learning environment with extensive counseling, interactions and project works. The graduated of college have proved themselves competent both in academic higher education and in professional career nationally and globally.
Its objective is to produce management graduates who can become future leaders, entrepreneurs and manage private, public and government organization efficiently in the national and international levels by understanding the local and global scenario.
- To be established as a center of excellence for technical and management education.
- To produce management and IT professionals who can compete in the national and international levels by understanding the local and global scenario.
- To provide progressive and accessible education opportunities within the institution.
- To prepare our graduates socially responsible with patriotic feeling.
- To provide quality education on the basis of guidelines, norms and standards specified by Tribhuvan University (TU).
- To establish itself as a 'hallmark of educational excellence' renowned for its distinctive curricula, academic excellence. and outstanding research.
- To provide exposure to the students in the latest technological and managerial innovations.