- Group Project Work for product design and development
- Nutritional Survey
- Practical courses conducted on Food Pilot Plant
- Resource exchange with Industrial institutions
- Commercial application oriented research work
- Classy Sensory evaluation Chamber
- Sophisticated and separate research lab for dissertation
- Reliable analysis port for Market and industrial food samples
- Social Responsible activities
The infrastructure and facilities available on the campus are amongst the very best. The infrastructure facilities are:
- Well furnished s and labs with a seminar hall
- Well equipped labs, research labs, and updated library
- Power backup system, internet, computer labs, and multimedia
- The laboratories are equipped with PCR, Real-time PCR, ELISA Reader, 96-well Plate Reader, UV Visible Spectrophotometer, High Speed Refrigerated Centrifuge, Autoclave, Freezers, Ovens. pH meter, incubators, Laminar flow, Electronic Balance, Microscope, Heating Block, Centrifuges, Hot plates, Test tube Rotator, Juice pulpers, Meat mincer. Bowl chopper, Sausage Stuffer, IR, Vacuum Sealing Machine, Noodle sheeter, Water Bath Shakers etc.
The candidates who have passed 10+2 (Science) or equivalent examination of food technology laboratory technology from TU or equivalent Universities at least in a good second division are eligible to apply.
Application forms can be obtained from the admission office of NCFST, Khusibu, Nayabazar, Kathmandu. All applications should submit the complete application forms as per the details mentioned thereon. All the applications should appear for and pass the entrance examination conducted by Tribhuvan University. The students are selected on their merit in the entrance exams.