Kaligandaki Hospital lies in Kawasoti-5,Nawalparasi. It offers TSLC programs in CMA, ANM, and Lab Assistant in affiliation to the CTEVT.
To provide Technical education and prepared them self depends manpower for the health development.
To provide health facility to the remote area by producing Technical health manpower.
- To provide quality health-care clinical and community services for all.
- To conduct the different level of academic programs and snake-related research.
- To run classes of certiﬁcate courses in general medicine, nursing, pharmacy, pathology and extend it to the higher level up to MBBS in the near future.
- To explore the new ﬁeld of Toxinology (snakebite management, training, and research).
- To raise community awareness and participation.
- To establish a satellite clinic to the different sites away from the hospital by community participation and provide primary health care services to the local level.