Key Features of IST College:
- Flexible Course Module with multiple entry & exit points
- Dynamic Degree
- Credit Transfer to Europe, Asia, Australia, USA and Canada
- International Recognition
- Regular visiting faculties
- Frequent flying faculties
- Bank Financing for deserving students
- Internship in Nepal or abroad
- Job Placement Services
- Spacious Class Room
- PMS Lab
- Fully equipped Audio Visual Hall
- Multipurpose Hall
- Conference Hall
- Computer Lab with easy access to internet
- Mock up Room with necessary amenities
- Well designed Demo Restaurant & Bar
- Fully equipped Practical Kitchen
- Practical Bar
- Resourceful Library
- Individual Locker
- Indoor and Outdoor Game
- Salzburg Tourism School, Austria
- Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management, Austria
- Southern New Hampshire University, USA
- International College of Hotel Management, Adelaide, Australia
- Charles Darwin University, Australia
- Centennial College, Canada
- Griffith College Dublin, Ireland
- Sanya Aviation and Tourism College, China
- Rajabhat University, Thailand
- Shinawatra University, Thailand
Eligibility requirements for enrollment in programs of IST College:
A. FHS Diploma in Hotel Management (Bachelor level)
Students who have successfully completed a 10+2, High School Diploma, PCL, 'A' Level or equivalent with at least D+ Grade are eligible to enroll in this program.
Step 1 – College Visit
The dedicated team of IST College is always ready to offer counseling to provide in-depth information. The College will provide overall information about the course structure, course perspective, fee structure, property visit, internship facility, opportunity after the completion of the course, and other facilities.
Step 2 – Form Submission
After the counseling, if the student wants to pursue the course the following is required:
- Completed and signed enrollment application form;
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae/Resume including special interests and activities;
- A Copy of Citizenship;
- 3 recent Passport size photos;
- A Copy of SLC Mark sheet;
- A copy of School Leaving/Transfer Certificate;
- A Copy of Character Certificate – SEE/SLC;
- A Copy of +2 Transcript;
- One Motivational Essay regarding your choice to study Hotel Management at IST.
Step 3 – Entrance Examination
- There will be a written examination of 1.5 hours.
- There will be a psychometric test to check the competency level of the candidate.
Step 4 - Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Candidates who pass the written examination will have to participate in the Group Discussion. This process will help the candidate to express their views about the given topic
- After Group Discussion the candidate will have to go through one on one Personal Interview.
Step 5 – Selection for Admission
- Selected students will be issued with an Enrollment Slip.
- During the admission time student will also be given a Commitment Letter regarding the Code and Conduct of IST which needs to be signed and returned during admission.
- The student will get admitted once the required fee is cleared.
- Orientation and class commencement dates will be announced accordingly.
IST provides an opportunity for a 12-month internship in China, 12 months in Dubai, 6 months in Malaysia, and 6 months in India respectively.
Hospitality education is such an education where the future professionals learn the industry insight in campus and relate the same and harness their skill during the industry internship. So IST not only provides a campus educational facility but also provides an excellent platform for its students through well-crafted internship opportunities in five start deluxe properties in countries like China, Dubai, Malaysia, India, Nepal, and many more. In this connection, IST will provide different international internship opportunities in new tourist destinations in the days to come.
This international internship provides the students with an overview of the world hospitality trend, the latest innovation and traditions, and cultures of different nationalities which facilitate them to adjust in any situation. With the focus on academic knowledge, practical know-how, disciplinary aspect of the students, IST has been able to instill the “service orientation” in the students’ minds which have become the positive feature of IST Graduates who are progressing and leading in many hospitality-related outlets like hotels, airlines, cruise, educational institutions, around the globe.
International School of Tourism and Hotel Management is highly committed not only to providing quality education to its current students but also to providing the platform for the prospects of higher studies and career opportunities in IST itself and in the industry too.
There are regular inquiries and campus recruitment from hospitality industry which is immediately conveyed to the graduates and they get benefited immediately. Moreover, since IST students have created such a positive impression about the college to the industry that the college has been very successful in placing the graduates in lucrative jobs.
Countless management positions in leading hotel and tourism organizations throughout the world are occupied by IST-educated professionals, which is proof alone that an IST education could be a student's key to success.
- Salzburg University of Applied Sciences
- ✓ UGC Accredited
- Established 2004 AD
- private Institution
- 01-4534350, 01-4534185
- Best Tourism and Hotel Management College of Nepal
- Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu