Fishtail Mountain School of Hospitality, Tourism, and Management (FMSHTM) is located at Mustang Chowk, Pokhara, the tourism capital of Nepal. The college was founded with the goal of providing world-class education in hotel and tourism management. The college is under the Aegis of Silver Mountain School of Hospitality & Tourism Mgmt, Kathmandu. A much-needed Hospitality Centre of Excellence, which will be committed to International Quality Hospitality Management Education, through Top-notch Academia, latest Technology, Research and Industry backed Training.
Skill Oriented Short Term Courses
- 6 Months Culinary Diploma
- 6 Months Bakery and Pastry Diploma
- 3 Months Culinary Certificate
- 3 Months Bakery Certificate
- 1 Month Culinary Certificate
- 3 Months Food & Beverage Service Certificate
- 3 Months Housekeeping Operation Certificate
- 2 Weeks Basic Barista / Coffee Training
- 1 Month Bartending Course
- Personality Development Course
- Front Office Training
- Wine Appreciation Course
- Customized Training for Hospitality & Service Industry
- The college is forming a placement cell to assist its graduates with job placement. They will have the information, abilities, and attitudes that the company is searching for.
- The institution is strategically positioned in the country's tourism center, Pokhara, which is home to various tourism and hotel operations.
- Faculty members are selected from a pool of highly trained topic specialists and gifted lecturers with a valuable combination of teaching expertise and current practical experience in relevant subject areas.
- The college has a modern BHM kitchen as well as a specialist restaurant.
- The college also offers soft skills training and mentorship to our graduates as part of their overall development.
Eligility Criteria for BIHM
- Interested candidates must pass +2 with a minimum 2.0 GPA and must have D+ in every subject.
- Students must sit for an entrance exam followed by 2 interview sessions.
- The entrance exam results are strictly subject to college management decisions.