Asian College of Higher Studies College of IT and Computer Science (ACHS) is located in the heart of Kathmandu city in Dhobidhara, Putalisadak. The college is affiliated with Tribhuvan University and is offering Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology (B.Sc CSIT) Course.
The college is famous for IT studies in Nepal. Association with industry, collaboration with the leading IT companies of Nepal, state of the art infrastructure, experienced faculty members and other factors have made Asian College of Higher Studies College of IT and Computer Science (ACHS) an ideal place for IT education.
The college has unique and innovative standards of education. It focuses on holistic development of attitude, skill and knowledge of the students.
Asian College of Higher Studies College of IT and Computer Science envisions to be an innovative global leader in imparting competitive quality education by transforming lives that will change the world for the better, at whatever level of the human endeavor they are involved.
The mission of ACHS is to develop citizens of integrity with the managerial expertise, vision, pragmatism and ethical sensibility to succeed professionally and personally on their own and with others. Also, the college intends to prepare leaders to face the challenges of a dynamic and diverse world grounded in our ideas of excellence in education, the importance of community, and commitment to service.
- To develop competent professionals who are committed to excellence in their personal and professional endeavors.
- To improve the industry practices through research, training and enrichment programs and hence make a meaningful contribution to the socio-economic development of Nepal.
- To serve as an intellectual resource base in Nepal, maintain the standards of excellence in every aspect of operation and become a role model for newly emerging centers of quality education.
- To provide comprehensive management and IT academic programs to students involving them in industrial visits, conferences, projects, presentations, job orientations, and placements.
- Mutual respect
- Cooperation and Communication
- Creativity and Innovation
- Academic and intellectual freedom
- Pursuit to Excellence
- Public Accountability