Urgent Notice from CDC TU regarding equivalence certificate of Colleges affiliated to Foreign Universities



Share this on:

25th July, 2017

The colleges and institutions running in affiliation with foreign Universities should take the institutional equivalence certificate from the Curriculum Development Center of Tribhuvan University after taking the permission from Ministry of Education Nepal Government to conduct classes. If not abided by the mentioned rule the college itself should be responsible for the conflict of equivalence that would arise in the future. Owing to the issue this notice is published to inform all the concerned institutions to contact this office within seven days of the date of published notice.