Tribhuvan University, faculty of Management today published a model questions for MGT 212: Cost and Management Acounting BBS Second year.
Full Marks: 100 : and Pass Marks: 35
Candidates are required to give their answer in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate ful marks.
Atempt All Questions
Brief Answer Questions: [10 x 2 = 20]
1. State any two objectives of cost acounting.
2. Define perpetual inventory system.
3. What is value analysis?
4. Mention any two causes of labor turnover.
5. Write any two limitations of volume based costing system.
6. A manufacturing company provides you the folowing information of material X:
Required: Anual requirement of material X
7. Manakamana Ltd. is working now at its anual normal capacity of 200 units. The total cost per
unit is Rs. 10. The anual fixed costs are Rs. 50,00.
Required: Total cost at 60% of the normal capacity.
8. Folowing particulars of a worker are provided:
Required: Efective wages under Rowan Premium Plan
9. The folowing information of a manufacturing company are provided:
Required: Re-order level
10. The folowing particulars are extracted from the records of a company:
Required: Labour Turnover Rate under Separation Method
To download the full Model Questions in PDF Form Click in this link: Model Questions BBS Second year Cost and Management Accounting.pdf
You can download curriculum of 4 years Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) program and Model questions of each subjects from this link:CLICK HERE