Agriculture and Forestry University, dean office, Hetauda announces new admissions for Bachelor in forestry program for the academic year 2070/2074.
Total number of seats: 80
40 students will be selected from 10+2 or equivalent science background and next 40 will be selected from PCL in forestry background.
Application fee and Entrance fee: Rs 1500
Contact address to get application form, to submit application form and to get more information
1. Institute of Forestry, Hetauda, Makwanpur. Phone number: 057-527354
2. Agriculture and Forestry University, Central office, Bharatpur, Chitwan. Phone: 056-520602
3. Agriculture and Forestry University, Contact office, Binayak, Dhurbamarg, Minbhawan, Kathmandu. Phone: 01-4106247
You can download the form from www.afu.edu.np or submit online application form.
Application form submission deadline: 2070 Bhadra 13 to 2070 Bhadra 31
Entrance examination: 2070 Ashwin 5, Saturday, 11 am in Dean office, Hetauda
Minimum eligibility for admission: Passed PCL in forestry or 10+2 in Science with securing 50% marks from the university, recognized by Agriculture and Forestry University.
Documents to be submitted
2. Passport size photo: 3 piece
3. Complete Academic Certificates and Transcripts