People’s Campus located at Paknajol, Kathmandu invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) four years, 8th Semesters Program of TU Faculty of Management program of Tribhuvan University.
Established in 1981 AD, People’s Campus is pioneering and a leading community-based academic institution.
- Application Form open from: Sharwan 28, 2080 (August 13, 2023)
- Deadline of form Submission: Bhadra 31, 2080 (September 17, 2023)
- Date/Time of interview: shall be notified on submission of application form
- Documents to be submitted with the application are:
i. Copy of SEE mark sheet, character certificate
ii. Copy of +2 transcript, character certificate
iii. Copy of CMAT score sheet.
4. Incomplete applications or application not submitting all required documents shall be rejected.
Eligibility for BBA and BBM programs
- Must have scored at least a D grade in each subject of Class 11 and 12 with a CGPA 1.8 or more for 10+2 passed in 2079 OR minimum grade D+ in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 1.8 or more for 10+2 passed in 2078 before OR before or minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL or Equivalent in any discipline
- Pass CMAT securing at least 40 marks conducted by TU Faculty of Management on BS 2079 Bhadra 30
- Students who have completed 10+2 or SEE or both from community or government school or college may apply for reservation seats also
Total Seats: BBA : 60+4+2=66 (including reservation seats 4 for government or community school or campus with specified groups and 2 seats for outstanding students as per TU scholarship guidelines 2079) BBM : 40+3+1=44 (including reservation seat 3 for government or community school or campus with specified groups, and 1 seat for outstanding student as per TU scholarship guidelines 2079)
Admission shall be made on Merit basis as specified by TU Faculty of Management.
Separate merit list as specified by TU Faculty of Management for reservation seats shall be prepared and selected. Students must fill up a scholarship form designed by TU Faculty of Management.
- Sound and qualified experienced faculties
- Updated computer lab with unlimited internet facilities.
- Substantial multimedia facilities for regular classes.
- Advanced library facilities with substantial textbooks, journals, periodicals, and other reference documents.
- Regular guest lectures, interactive programs, seminars, periodic tests, project works, case studies, field visits, and other professional seminars
- Sound internal evaluation system.