AITM College announces admission open for the Bachelor in International Hotel and Tourism Management, affiliated to IMI, Switzerland and BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Technology, affiliated with Birmingham City University, UK.
AITM provides an environment where students are challenged intellectually and are encouraged to pursue their professional needs and to utilize their potential to the fullest.
The BHM program is conducted at AITM College, which has one of the best facilities in the country. AITM was the recipient of the "Second Best Hospitality/Tourism College Nepal-2014" by Business Age magazine in 2014.
- 11612 sq. m. built-up area
- 2nd Best Hotel Management/Tourism College in Nepal, 2014
- Swiss Bachelor Degree in affordable cost
- 1/10th of the total cost of study In Switzerland
- Internship opportunities in 60 plus 5-star hotels worldwide
- World-class practical kitchens
- Practical Bakery
- Practical coffee shop
- Fine Dining Practical Restaurant
- Practical Bar
- Mock-up rooms
- Hotel visit programs
- Personal development training
- National food championship program
- Corporate social responsibility programs
- Yearly “student ambassador visit program” to IMI, Switzerland
- Highly experienced faculty and caring staff members
- Plus 2 or Equivalent with minimum 50% marks or minimum C in the recently adopted grading system.
Evidence of scoring minimum 50% marks in Plus 2 or minimum grade C, equivalent with 12 years of formal education in Nepal or abroad.
- Written: 50 marks
- Interview: 50 marks
- Total: 100 marks
AITM College (Asian Institute of Technology and Management)
Khumaltar, Satdobato, Lalitpur
Phone: 01-5537852, 01-5548314, 01-5552375