Nepal Mountain Academy (NMA) announces admissions open for Bachelor Program in Mountaineering Studies (BMS) in affiliation with Tribhuvan University. Cohort 2018-2021 will be the first batch to enroll in BMS program.
Major Features of the Course:
- Four year bachelor's degree program (8 semesters)
- First university degree in the Mountaineering Studies globally.
- Offers a blend of experiential and academic learning environment.
- Committed to produce an elite class of mountaineers who are academically, professionally and ethically sound.
- Participatory teaching and learning pedagogy using modern tools and techniques.
- Comprises of foundation course of management studies, mountaineering and tourism courses, elective and project works culminating in thesis writing.
- 10+2, PCL or Equivalent in any discipline with a minimum score of second division (minimum grade 'c') marks.
- Students who have cleared XI and are waiting for XII result may also apply.
- Adventure Enthusiasts..
- CMAT Application Form: August 5, 2018 to August 26, 2018 (Shrawan 20 to Bhadra 10, 2075)
- Date of CMAT Admission Test: September 1, 2018 (Bhadra 16, 2075), Saturday
- Time: 8:00 AM
Note: Forms are being distributed by Nepal Mountain Academy
CMAT Application form.pdf
For Further Details Contact:
Nepal Mountain Academy
Chapagaun Road (Near Satdobato), Tutepani, Lalitpur, Nepal
Mob : 9803399711
[email protected], [email protected]