Premier Secondary School, located at New Baneshwor in Kathmandu announces admission open for the following:
Students who have passed SEE or equivalent are eligible to apply with a minimum GPA 2.8 for Science, 2.4 for Management, and 2.0 for Humanities.
Students must fill up the application forms which are available from the front desk of Premier College with the attachment of photocopies of their SEE marks-sheet, character certificate and two copies of passport-sized photo.
Chaudhary Group (CG) scholarships will be available for deserving candidates.
The students are required to take PPET (Premier Plus-two Entrance Test). And, only the students passing in the PPET merit-based exam and interview in the presence of their parent or guardian will be qualified for further admission process.
Salient features of Premier Secondary School
- An ISO Certified School by BM Trada Certification Body, UK
- Initiative by CG ( Chaudhary Group )
- Excellent Results in NEB, TU, IOM & IOE
- Pre-Medical and Pre-Engineering Classes
- Highly Qualified Faculties
- Techno- friendly Education (High-tech lab & library)
- Reinforcement. Creative and Constructive Learning
- Wide Range of Choices in Optional Subjects
- Leadership and Personality Development Training
- Leading College in ECA & CCA