Kathmandu University School of Management invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Master in Philosophy (MPhil) in Management Program for Fall 2023 batch.
- MPhil in Management or 2 Master's degrees with at least one in Management discipline
- Minimum 3.0 CGPA or 60% from universities recognized by Kathmandu University
- A research proposal
- 17 years of formal education
- Research Publications (best 2)
- A Master's degree in Management, General Management, Development Management, Pulic policy, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics related discipline; or Master degree in selected Social Sciences disciplines from the universities recognized by Kathmandu Uiversity
- Minimum CGPA of 3.25 on a scale of 4.0 or 60% in the Master's degree
- Candidates from Non-Management backgrounds if selected, may require to take some pre-requisite graduate level courses as specified by the School prior to or concurrent with the prescribed Mphil courses.
- Application forms are available from May 15, 2023
- Application submission deadline: July 14, 2023
Applicants are required to sit for Kathmandu University Management Research Admission Test and make a presentation of the research proposal where applicable.