This course is offered in Silkroad International College....
BBA of Pokhara University is offered in Many Member colleges of edusanjal....
BHCM Course prepares students to enter management practice in health care setting....
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a special program in semester system. Admissions are now going on Affiliated colleges. ...
Students completing their Bachelors studies in BBM can join masters programs in most of the universities in India, and Overseas....
: 3 years and 0 months
: Yearly Exam
This Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) course is designed by Tribhuvan University to develop students into competent managers for any sector of organized activity. The program is based on the principle that graduates will spend a major portion of their life in a constantly changing environment. Therefore, the student should have an opportunity to obtain a broad knowledge of the concepts and reality based skills underlying the operation and management of organizations. Up on graduation, a student should be equipped to function as a manager in business, industry and government. The graduate can also have a variety of career opportunities in different sectors of business including entrepreneurship and create much needed jobs for others.
The Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) is a common purpose program in annual system designed to develop students into competent managers for any sector of organized activity. This program will be a rewarding experience for those who are eager to promote their career in management and business.
The program specially attempts to:
Candidate seeking admission to the BBS programme must fulfill these requirements;
Realizing the importance of a concrete curriculum with the need of the hour composition and structure in the total academic pattern, the curriculum for BBS degree comprises of four separate and distinct course components as follows:
1. A strong foundation in allied areas of business such as language, economic analysis, legal environment, and quantitative methods to prepare graduates to understand, analyze and comprehend the management concepts, theories and practices.
2. Core business studies encompassing and integrating all functional areas to provide graduates with an appreciation to diversity and inter-relationship of business and management issues.
3. The opportunity to concentrate in one area of specialization such as accounting, finance, human resource management, management science, and marketing in order to provide graduates with some degree of functional expertise.
4. The opportunity to choose any sectoral management area such as tourism, cooperatives transport, hotel and small business, as an elective course to enable graduates to apply the core and functional knowledge and skills in their chosen sector of business.
THE FIRST YEAR PROGRAM
The purpose of the first year program is to build a strong foundation in students to prepare them to comprehend the business concepts, theories and practices. The first year program is organized into following compulsory and core courses.
English Analysis (100 Marks)
Economic Analysis (100 Marks)
Business Mathematics and Statistics (100 Marks)
Principles of Management (100 Marks)
Cost and Management Accounting (100 Marks)
THE SECOND YEAR PROGRAM
The purpose of the second year program is to provide basic concepts, tools and an understanding of the fundamentals of business studies. The Core courses provide essentials of learning which are basic in the broad area of business studies. The second--year program is therefore organized into following core and compulsory courses:
Accounting for Financial Analysis
and Planning (100 Marks)
Fundamentals of Marketing (100 Marks)
Financial Management (100 Marks)
Foundations of Human Resources
Management. (100 Marks)
Legal Environment of Business. (100 Marks)
THE THIRD YEAR PROGRAM
In the third year, the students are encouraged to focus on a particular functional and sectoral area of business studies. Building on a foundation laid in the first and second years, the principal mission of the third year is twofold:
(i) To enable the students to concentrate in one functional area of business. FOM offers five steams of concentration:
d) Management, and
e) Management Science
(ii) To provide opportunity to students to select any Sectoral Management area as an elective courses for the integrated application of knowledge, concept and skills acquired from the core and concentration courses.
The Third year program is therefore organized into the following concentration and elective courses:
• Concentration I
• Concentration II
• Concentration III
• Elective (Sectoral Management Area)