Pokhara University, Office of the controller of examination today published the semester end Examination Schedule for Fall Semester 2013. The exam will be starting from 7th June for some subjects and for must of the subjects the exam will start from 13th June. From Spring 2013, The Office of the Controller of Examinations will conduct the exam of regular semester courses only.
Other rules and regulations regarding examinations are:
- All the Examination starts from 12.00 noon time. The duration of Examinations shall be of 3 hours.
- If the examination of particular subject or course cannot be held due to unavoidable conditions, the examination of the particular date shall be held on the next day after the last date of examination. However, the prior notice about it shall be given.
- For the practical exams, concerned college shall arrange on its own convenience.
- For the engineering drawing, schedule will be published later.
- Colleges are required to submit elective/specialization course/s exam schedule to the examination office atleast ten days ahead of the examination date
- Examination form submission date: 24th May,2013 for first semester and 31st May 2013 for others.
- Internal marks submission date: 7th Jun, 2013
- From spring 2013, the Office of the Controller of Examinations will conduct the exam of regular semester courses only.