Posted Date: 30 Jul, 2012
Category: Education Issues
Author: Edu Sanjal
University Grants Commission
Invitation for Research Articles
University Grants commission ( UGC) is pleased to announce publication of research journal. The commission invites submission of research based articles for the current and past recipients of uGC research grants as well as M.Phil. and Ph.D. fellowships. For the first issue of the publication, hard copy and electronic version of the articles must be submitted to the following address by 26 August 2012' Please refer to the guidelines available at before submission.
Guidelines for submission of articles in UGC Research Publication
1. Articles for submission must be in English. It must be original and not previously published in any other journal either in printed or in electronic form. It also must not be in the process of being reviewed for publication in any journal.
2. Submission must include a cover page that bears the author's name, an abridged resume of the author, title of the article and an abstract with key words. The other pages must not contain the name of the author.
3. The articles must be within the limitation of 5000-7000 words including illustrations, graphs, and charts; line spacing must be double spaced. Both a hard and soft copy of the file in MS word (preferably MS Word 7) using 12 point size font must be sent.
4. Current A.P.A. Citation (A.P.A. 6th Ed.) must be followed eg. [Author, T. S. (Year). Title of Work. Location: Publisher.l
5. The authors will be held accountable for their articles and, therefore, the articles published in UGC Research Publication will not reflect the principles or policies of either UGC or the Editorial Committee.
6. The submitted articles'will undergoes through a blind submission policy and will be anonymously reviewed by academic peers.
7. Articles by the recipients of UGC scholarships or research grant awards will be given preference.
8. Drawings, photographs, slides, tables, charts, maps etc, must be numbered and the sources listed.
9. The decision of the Editorial Committee will be the final.
For further details please contact:
Information, Education and Communication Section
University grants commission, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur
E-mail : publications @ugcnepal.edu.np, Website : www'ugcnepal' edu' np